We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

proof of payment of reciprocity fee- ? regarding US visitors

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
proof of payment of reciprocity fee- ? regarding US visitors

we went to BA FROM THE US in 2010,and paid the fee, I have entry and exit passport stamps in my passport., on the next page I have a larger white paper "sticker" stuck to the page

-marked in upper right from DNM direccion national de migraciones

- also has in upper left another small oval symbol marked minister del interior presendencia de la nation.

-in middle of sticker some dates- -- good it looks like for 10 years 6 may OF 2010 To 3 MAY OF 2020

it has a large gear or leaf overprint on the sticker but does not say Argentina anywhere.

Is this the receipt of reciprocity payment?

Thanks

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,483 posts
765 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: proof of payment of reciprocity fee- ? regarding US visitors

Yep. That will be fine for proof of your prior payment. It's good for 10 years as you noted.

2. Re: proof of payment of reciprocity fee- ? regarding US visitors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 22, 2014