We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any sort of Football in Bs As???

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Topic
Any sort of Football in Bs As???

So, I'm in Buenos Aires for a month (September) and am a keen football player. Was thinking, as i'm in Argentina, and a keen football player, I wanted to ask if there are any sort of "pick-up soccer" games that happen around the city??? (pick-up soccer - games for anyone to turn up and have a match - well that's what americans called it when I was living out there).

I've researched it a bit, and have found BAFA - Buenos Aires Futbol Amigos, which seems very cool and I will most probably take part in that a few times, but that's inside football and 5-a-side.

If there was anything similar but outside on a full size pitch, then I would love to know! :)

Also, not just the playing side of football, but whilst I'm there, I would love to go and see a Primero division game (either Boca Juniors or River Plate, Independiente), so any information on how the best way to get tickets is, would be great!, and also when the new season (2013-14) schedule is released?

Thanks very much ! :)

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any sort of Football in Bs As???

Hello

as you meet people and make friends you will be able to lead them to meet people who play football.

is difficult to find matches of 11 players because it takes some organization. Probably belongs to a league of area or neighborhood. You should be incripto to play in that league.

Here eson most likely matches with teams of 5, 6 or 7 players (known people or friends) these are less formal.

often play with my friends in a field of 7 players every Tuesday at 21:00 pm

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any sort of Football in Bs As???

thank you very much!

I found reviews on here of BAFA and it sounds so amazing! Definately taking part in that!

3. Re: Any sort of Football in Bs As???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 04, 2014