We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Transfer Company used in Feb 2013 four times

San Rafael, Ca
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Great Transfer Company used in Feb 2013 four times

Did my research before leaving on my trip to Buenos Aires and cruise (Feb 2013) and checked out several transfer companies. BuenosAires54 turned out to be a winner, least expensive of the ones I contacted. My husband and I needed four transfers in total from International Terminal to hotel, hotel to domestic terminal, back from domestic terminal to hotel and final from my hotel to ship

in Valpariso. They were on time, nice car each time and the drivers were very good and

dressed nicely. Even when we had trouble they came through and did not charge extra(a flight was

cancelled from Mendoza until next day). Would highly recommend this company, check out

buenosaires54.com

1. Re: Great Transfer Company used in Feb 2013 four times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Buenos Aires