We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

forgot medication lexapro

Buenos Aires...
2 posts
Save Topic
forgot medication lexapro

I thought lexapro was in my backpack and it got left behind. How can I get in Buenos Aires?

Many thanks

Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
5,688 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: forgot medication lexapro

Hello Lucy,

Although one can easily buy some medicines without prescription in Argentina, that would not be the case of yours.

Escitalopram is classed here as a Type IV psychotropic and cannot be sold without *two* prescriptions from a local doctor: one for the pharmacy / drugstore, and another one to be kept for further filing and control of the Health Authorities.

In case you do see a doctor to get a prescription, you should tell him that you are on Escitalopram, because it's not sold under the name Lexapro here. The commercial names are Belapen, Lextor, Novo Humorap and Aramix, among others.

Buenos Aires...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: forgot medication lexapro

many thanks!

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
74 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: forgot medication lexapro

I've stopped taking it and will give you what I have. Am still in BA. Rick@ricksommer.net

4. Re: forgot medication lexapro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 20, 2014