We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels ...Hub Porteno or Algodon Mansion or legado Mitico

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels ...Hub Porteno or Algodon Mansion or legado Mitico

Have found bits of information on both The Algodon and the Legado Mitico Hotels .Alot less information and reviews on the Hub Porteno as it is fairly new.Any thoughts or comparisons between hotels.At the moment we are swaying towards Hub Porteno or the Algodon Mansion.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels ...Hub Porteno or Algodon Mansion or legado Mitico

Based on reviews, I prefer a hotel to have many more reviews before I would take a recommendation on t/a so at this moment Hub Porteno would not appeal to me personally unless recommended by someone I knew or a member that had been to some of my favourite Hotels. Legado Mitico is a boutique Hotel in the Palermo area so you would have a different stay than for instance Algodon Mansion. Algodon Mansion seems to have consistently excellent reviews and is now well established. Legado Mitico I liked very much, but I would prefer to stay in the Recoleta area and if it is is your first time in Argentina it could be a better option as it is handier to all tourist locations.

Edited: 2:44 am, February 13, 2013
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels ...Hub Porteno or Algodon Mansion or legado Mitico

Cant comment on Hub Portenio as Ive never been there, but I do know Legado Mitico and the Algodon. They are diferent concepts, so it will depend a little on which is more your cup of tea. I see the Algodon as a more "traditional" product. I have struggled in the past with Algodon's restaurant, but since they got a new GM in town, things have changed (for the better). Bottom line, Im more an Algodon style guy but Legado Mitico is also a good choice. Dont know if pricing is a variable for you to consider... but unless the Algodon is a lot more expensive, that would be my first choice.

3. Re: Hotels ...Hub Porteno or Algodon Mansion or legado Mitico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 15, 2014