We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
L S
Buenos Aires...
2 posts
Save Topic
Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

I do not have much time in BA to shop for gifts for folks back home before getting on the plane. Can people please let me know if I can count on there being gift stores in EZE that I can count on? I am thinking Havanna alfajores, wine, etc.

Thanks!

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

There is a large Duty Free store after the immigration line at EZE with everything you mentioned. The prices will be higher that you see in the city.

WDC
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

Yes, wine and Alfajores will be easily found in EZE. You can also find some small, doo dad type, trinkets there. But, EZE does not have the level of shopping of some Central American or North American or European countries.

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

I noticed that the price of leather goods at EZE was extremely high. BA Sandy, a Bonaerense and local bon vivant, arranged for a car to pick me up at my hotel and deliver me to a leather shop. They custom made a leather jacket for me that has held up well over several years. When it was time for me to depart Argentina via EZE I killed time browzing at the leather store in the waiting area where I saw very similar quality leather jackets for 400% more than I paid. I beat it over to the very large selection Havanna brand cookies, loaded up on 'em, and passed out packages of them to the delight of my friends at home. They are super cookies.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,862 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

" I am thinking Havanna alfajores, wine, etc."

Yes, you can buy Havanna alfajores there. My biggest regret last trip was that I didn't buy more.

5. Re: Are there souvenir shops in EZE?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 22, 2014