We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
58 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

My traveling group recently completed a month-long trip to several South American countries. In BsAs, we made the good choice of engaging Say Hueque Tour to to guide us. It was a marvelous experience and they went the extra mile to make our visit special.

We had several local guides throughout our travels in S America, and my friends all agree that Veronica of Say Hueque was the best. We really appreciated her in-depth historical explanation which gave us a better understanding of the places we visited. That, and the great beef made BsAs my favourite among the S American cities we visited!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
13 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Say Hueque planned, organized, and executed the best imagineable trip we just finished in Argentina. From the initial planning for the four of us, to each and every guide, tour, and hotel, it was fabulous! I would advise everyone planning a trip to Argentina to get in touch with Say Hueque. Starting in Buenos Aires with Teo Descole, we traveled to Ushuaia, el Calafate, Puerto Madryn, back to BA, off to Iguazu (both Argentinian and Brazilian sides- do NOT MISS the latter!), and back to BA. While in BA we added a trip to Estancia Portena in Areco. Best hotels: Legado Mitico in BA; Los Cauquenes in Ushuaia; Casa los Sauces in el Calafata; and the Sheraton in Iguazu, Argentinian side in the park with fabulous views.

Thank you so much, Say Hueque!

Joan Soncini

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Say Hueque organized and planned a trip to Patagonia and Salta for my husband and I. I have nothing but positive things to say about the whole experience. They were professional and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Say Hueque hires 3rd parties to pick us up and take us to our destinations, as well as organizing tours. The travel agency did a good job in picking the right people. It was nice knowing that if anything went wrong, I could contact Say Hueque directly to resolved any problems. I would definitely use them again.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Thanks for the info.

4. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, April 09, 2013
Portland, OR
Level Contributor
444 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Veronica did a great job keeping us up to date during our trip as well. Overall they were very responsive but I will say I was disappointed with the ability to contact someone and get an issue resolved on weekends when the office is closed. We had private tours planned everywhere and we ended up getting stuck in a group tour at Iguazu Falls which put a little bit of a damper on our excursion (we're young an active and got stuck with group including people who couldn't walk fast and wanted to rest all the time). They made it up to us but it seems like something that could have been easily fixed or avoided.

We discovered this on entering the park and should have just grabbed a private guide from outside but the other guide was our ride back to the hotel. Like I said, it wasn't that big of a deal more of an annoyance. Otherwise everything else pretty much went the way we planned.

6. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, December 05, 2013
7. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Removed on: 10:35 am, December 05, 2013
8. Re: Thumbs up for Say Hueque!

Removed on: 7:35 am, December 07, 2013