We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great native english speaking driver/tour guide in BA

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
42 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Great native english speaking driver/tour guide in BA

I learned about John and BA Taxis from this forum. We had trouble finding a taxi or remiss service that would pick us up at the ferry terminal due to undependable arrival times. Jim contacted John and he agreed to the transfer. We thought we were just getting a transfer from the Colonia Express Ferry Terminal to the airport; however, John gave us a comfortable and information packed transfer that was the perfect capstone to our South American journey. We learned that he provides tours of all of the sights in BA. Had we known this we would have had him pick us up at the airport and give us a highlight tour on our first day. John is a native English speaker but understands the BA culture like a local; this expertise was priceless. I highly recommend his service to tourists and business travelers alike. I know I'll be using him next time I'm in BA. http://www.buenosairestaxis.com/citytours.php

australia
Level Contributor
446 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great native english speaking driver/tour guide in BA

Thank you for this message I will try to contact John.

Much appreciated.

2. Re: Great native english speaking driver/tour guide in BA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, December 14, 2013