We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More weather questions..

NYC
3 posts
Save Topic
More weather questions..

I am thnking of coming to BA with two friends in either Sept or Oct. When is the weather best (not too hot or cold...)

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: More weather questions..

Both months have excellent weather. September is when the spring starts here, but it is not yet so unbearably hot. In fact, it's still snowing in Patgaonia! But Buenos Aires is great at that time. We have a mix of warm days, cool evenings and cold days too- but it's nice. October is when it starts getting hot, but not like now!!! nice- hot.

Branford...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More weather questions..

My first trip to Argentina was in late September (I met my wife on that trip). Very pleasant at that time of year. Warm weather during the day..some days in shirtsleeves...cool nights. Perfect for site seeing and walking about. Of course you always have to consider the unpredictability of weather. To be safe you may want to push it into October or even November a bit. Avoids some of the rains and you will be assured of warmer weather. I prefer to have the risk of warmer rather than colder weather. Remember add 6 months to the date to get the equivalent in the US and think of how the weather would be in North or South Carolina at that time of year.

Portland
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: More weather questions..

Go for October!

New York City
Level Contributor
594 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: More weather questions..

If those months are your only choices, go in October.

If you have additional flexibility, go in November...before Thanksgiving.

Travel safely,

Tio Pepe ;-)

Gaudalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: More weather questions..

See this page it gives you 10 days historical weaather report is in celcius, Cª http://www.meteofa.mil.ar/.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: More weather questions..

Here is a monthly chart for average highs and lows in F from the weather channel.

http://tinyurl.com/p9ujd