We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Argentine Restaurants in NYC?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Argentine Restaurants in NYC?

Does anyone have any recommendations of good authentic Argentine restaurants in NYC?

Is it possible to eat Argentine beef in NYC?

thanks!

Branford...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Argentine Restaurants in NYC?

Poking around I found this page which lists the Argentine restaurants in New York city and actually has copies of their menus for you to view online.

www.menupages.com/restaurants.asp…

They do not include Mama Lindas which as I said...is one of my favorites for casual dining in a real Argentine atmosphere and a full Argentine menu.

Funny when you read some of the reviews of the restaurants by magazines and newspapers they mention how much they enjoyed the Argentine beef. When you look at the menus none of the restaurants actually say they serve Argentine beef. They give you that impression I guess. If Argentine beef cannot be imported to the US then I guess they serve the US equivalent if such a thing exists. I wonder if they serve grass fed beef as opposed to corn fed. Isn't that the big difference?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Argentine Restaurants in NYC?

Vovecento in Shoho and Luckystrike also in Soho have fabulous milanesas and Polenta. I love those two- they made me feel at home :)

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Argentine Restaurants in NYC?

I wanted to say Novecento in Soho!! sorry..