We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in 10-days?

LH
philadelphia
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What to do in 10-days?

Planning a trip in May for 10-days and wanted to know where the best places to go in Buenos Aires?

buenos aires
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in 10-days?

In this website you will find a lot of self guided tours

www.bue.gov.ar/recorridos/…

Have fun

Agustina

New York City
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in 10-days?

Agustina, when are you going to start your tours???

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in 10-days?

LH :

If you let us know your detailed preferences ( History/Arq / Social studies/ restaurants/ shoping /seightseeing /night life/ etc, etc); answers will be focused towards it.

Regarding tours , you may buy in BA a excellent guide of the city main buildings and neighb. named TRIDIMENSIONAL BUENOS AIRES, ask Agustina to tour you to those spots .

Guides provide a good start and ideas, people as Agustina, the fun and pleasure of the tour.

Good Malbecs provide DD´s inspiration for TOP posts in TA , and can even make him dance.

buenos aires
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in 10-days?

wow, thank you for the compliments santi!!!!

NYGAby, HI!!! I`m preparing my website, and doing a lot of stuff, I want everything to be perfect. Also preparing some new tours, so, I`m pretty busy. I`ll let you know when I have everything under control...

Gracias for the good vibe!!!!

Agustina

LH
philadelphia
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do in 10-days?

What neighboring cities are good to see? We want rent a car and explore, is that a good idea? Also, are there any special events happening in May? Thank you all for replying!

buenos aires
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do in 10-days?

Well, in my opinion is not that necesary to rent a car. Taxi cabs are really cheap...

buenos aires
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do in 10-days?

Sorry, you was talking about neighboring cities, well Tigre is beautiful, ask Santigov, he is the king of that land. San antonio de areco, another nice place to go, Maybe Chascomus...

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What to do in 10-days?

Mona :

LH is asking about recommended neigbouring cities from BA to tour around,...Tigre is one more...La Plata /S A Areco / Capilla del Señor .....lots more ...

9. Re: What to do in 10-days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:07 pm, February 15, 2006
Branford...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What to do in 10-days?

Agree. Do not rent a car while in Buenos Aires. Abundant, cheap, safe transportation is readily available.

I rented a car for 3 weeks in December/January. Mostly because I was all over the place...Cordoba and envirions, Mar del, Bahia Blanca....but I did have the chance to drive in BA for a day.

My hands are still like claws from gripping the steering wheel so tightly and my heart rate is still high. An experience to be avoided at all costs.