We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls - Rio

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls - Rio

We're taking a trip in mid-November, cashing in some frequent flier miles. We would like to spend about 4 nights in BA, 2 nights in Iguassu Falls at the Sheraton, then 3 nights in Rio, but wondering if we would like to spend one more night at Iguassu and one less in Rio. Any thoughts on an itinerary? Any idea what air fare is going to be BA to Iguassu and Iguassu to Rio? It would be nice to get a hotel and air fare package with the Sheraton, but I haven't seen any, only packages with organized tours, which we don't want to do.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
170 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls - Rio

BA ti Iguazu was $660 for two round trip on Aerolineas. Could be more on LAN depending on which LAN flights you select.

we felt 2 nights at sheraton was fine (one whole day in the park)

Sydney
Level Contributor
233 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls - Rio

I agree, 2 nights is enough, especially if you "plan your attack" and start early in the park. Personally, I wouldn't cut back your time in Rio. It's a fantastic city with lots to see and do.

3. Re: Buenos Aires - Iguassu Falls - Rio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 24, 2010