We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

I don't know what's the problem, as I have many times seen posts that should obviously have been removed and were not, with telling another forum member, who seems desperate, where he can get peanut butter in Buenos Aires, so I'll repeat the answer and, if this post is removed without an adequate explanation, I will not post here ever again.

You can get American Skippy peanut butter at the Pilar branch of the Jumbo supermarket. It costs pesos 7,09 for a jar of 225 grams and it is made by a division of Unilever.

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

AV ...and my Dulce de leche ?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

Never mind the dulce de leche!!!

There is someone who wants peanut butter in our country and I was the only who gave him a proper answer and both his post and mine on the subject were apparently removed.

Si lo hacen otra vez, se pueden ir bien adonde dijo el Tío Boko!!!!!!!

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

Av ..."calentitos los panchos" ? :))

4. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:58 am, February 02, 2006
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

Peanut butter lovers in BA: I believe you do NOT have to go to the Pilar branch of the Jumbo supermarket to get peanut butter. If you do NOT find it in a nearby branch, ask the area manager to check with other branches and I believe they will bring it for you, particularly if you wish to buy a certain number of jars.

As far as posts being deleted, I have agreed with most deletions and have even asked for several posts to be deleted, most of which were obvious or covert advertising.

In fact, about a certain post that explained how to find play for pay girls in BA I said here: "I asked that your post be deleted", something I have not seen anyone else do.

However, I feel it would help if TA briefly explained the reasons for deleting each post they delete.

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,583 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

I have had one or two deleted that I simply dont understand...but I usually just shrug and move on...

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

My position is that they delete a perfectly adequate post more than once, without a proper explanation, they'll have to beg on their knees, if they want me to post again, particularly as I have seen quite inadequate posts go unchallenged.

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

I have just received an e-mail saying that "some" members of the forum have complain about my solicitation and advertising of Barbacharters.

I am almost sure who is one of the "alcahuetes", not sure of others. But guess its only 1 .

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

Using a sentence which is VERY popular in Argentina: "Yo no fuí" (I didn't do it).

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Peanut butter in Buenos Aires

I know U didn´t but know who :) ( You too )