We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great location but still safe

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Great location but still safe

Hi

I��ve been reading this post for a few days now since my mother and I are going to Argentina decemeber 20 till dec 30, we will be spending christma��s there and Im trying to decide where to stay, Ive read that Recoleta and Palermo are nice places and Im looking for aparments there, but we would like a plaace that is in the middle of everything my mom and I love going out so we wouldn��t want to be in the middle of nowhere but still we are 2 women alone so I wouldnt want to stay in a risky place, also Is it good idea to reserve tours now or is it better to just get there and start searching for ourselves? Thank you

Buenos Aires Free Walks
Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Camino Pampa
Private Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Las Superguias Tours Zoo Lujan
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Liz Private Tours Local Tour Guide Buenos Aires
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Great location but still safe

Regarding the previous conversation about some kind of imaginary BOX among a bureaucrat and a former bureaucrat, I'm blissfully unaware of what they are talking about, never having been a bureaucrat.

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Great location but still safe

Av PCcrats now ? but from my boats bureaux ..:)

New York City
Level Contributor
594 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Great location but still safe

Bureaucrat? Former Bureaucrat? Really?

Well, Santi, if you can't depend upon your friends, on whom can you depend?

Thinking outside the box is a good thing, and we're simply going to have to turn the other cheek and lead by example.

After you, my friend.