We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Weybridge, Surrey...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Hi when in BA recently I went into Bond Street in the Ave Santa Fe as I wanted a floor length leather coat [similar to one in the Matrix] for my teenage son. The shop right at the entrance on the left had the right one but too large, as we were leaving the next day it was too late for them to get the right size. When on returning to England my son would like to order one, but... of course I didn't note the shop name. Does anyone have any thoughts on this. Thanks. Lynn

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Lynn

googled galeria bond avenida santa fe , only found a record shop and a piercing place from the galeria...

Level Contributor
220 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Bond Street is a galeria in the 1600 block of Av. Santa Fe. You would need the name of the store or a least a description of which side and how deep into the gallery. If you have an idea call me at 443-857-7017, and I'll take a look for you.

Weybridge, Surrey...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Hi rshive99 Thank you for your offer of visiting Bond Street on my or I should say sons behalf, the shop in Bond street is immediately on the left at the top of the very first set of wide steps by the entrance in Sante Fe. Please only go by if you are in the area. Thanks Lynn

BUENOS AIRES
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

I know the store but i don´t have the adress or phone number right now I will find out for you, don´t worry

Level Contributor
220 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Sorry to take so long--was in the States.

Store is El Sastre De Cuero tel 4815-6798

email--elsastredecuero@hotmail.com

Good luck.

Weybridge, Surrey...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

Dear rshive99 Thank you so much for taking your time to get this information for me. On behalf of my teenage son, you are brilliant. Lynn

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

rshive nice of you !

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,652 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: shopping in Avenue Santa Fe?

We just returned from a shopping trip to Alto Palermo mall....my wife bought purses in Prune and Skin....Nice stores....

Mentioned in this post
Alto Palermo
Alto Palermo
504 Reviews
Buenos Aires, Argentina