We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BRASIL
2 posts
Save Topic
Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

Hi, I'm brasilian and I'm going to BA with a friend in february. I'd like to know if it's safer to stay at a hotel in RETIRO or in MONSERRAT? We will probably go out at night several times. I'm very concerned with our security. Please, tell me what is the safest neighbor?

BRASIL
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

Sorry, it is " Wich is the safest NEIGHBORHOOD?"

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,557 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

Retiro is safer than Monserrat.

3. Re: Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:47 pm, January 25, 2005
Buenos Aires...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

Retiro es ,ore safe than Monserrat but more bore

5. Re: Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:24 pm, March 20, 2005
Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,557 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wich is the safest neighbor- RETIRO or MONSERRAT?

Now, Uncle....He is Brazilian and writing about Argentina.....and on THIS side of the Atlantic pond it is NEIGHBORHOOD....