We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Someone had metnioned www.taxiezeiza.com. Do they have a stand at the airport? If so, where approximately after exiting customs? thank you...

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Try Manuel Tienda Leon .. they have a good bus or remise service to the city, and you will find the stand immediately after exiting customs. They would take you to your hotel for aprox USD 10 (Bus) or USD 25 (Remis)

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Sorry, another thing.. you will find also regular taxis at the airport for about USD 17 ... look for a yellow/black stand in the arrivals terminal. If someone comes to you offering you a taxi, just smile and keep walking!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Thanks for this...I actually emailed taxi ezeiza and I need a taxi to go to Aeroparque..they quoted me 55 pesos/usd 20..I think the company is the white and black taxis that someone has spokjen about in the forum..is that a decent price and are they reliable? It seems a little cheaper tahn the remis..

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,557 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

White and Blue. Yes, they are reliable. Yes, the price is accurate for a trip to Aeroparque from EZE. All taxis charge more between airports than for a trip downtown.

If you want to save a few bucks, try the Manuel Tiendra shuttle between the two airports. Not sure of the price, but probably in the neighborhood of 50% less.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

do you know if there is a counter at the airport and approx where (for the white and blue taxi)? No time taking a bus due to connection time...

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,557 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Yes, as you exit the doors from customs you will enter a kind of " no man's land" where only arriving passengers are permitted. The area is full of booths offering a variety of services, from banks to hotel booking agencies to transportation. Continue through this area and into the part of the main terminal where you will see people waiting to meet arriving passengers. Directly in front you there will be a white/blue booth that says Taxi.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi Ezeiza at EZE Airport

Muchas Gracias, Dr Dawggy!