We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

New York, New York
Level Contributor
199 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

I love the apartments I saw on this site: apartmentsba.com/apartment-rentals-1/…

but everything is booked from 12/27-12/31 (our dates in BA). Is there anything in comparable and quality? We are a group of 5. Thanks very much!

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,689 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

Great apartment! I am sorry for you that it is unavailable for your dates. I have another suggestion....

www.shortstayinba.com offers a two bedroom apartment in a high quality high rise with a pool, 24/7 security, a work out room, on site laundry, bank, and cafe. The location is in one of the best areas of Palermo. The apartment itself is nicely furnished though not quite to the standard (or the price) of the apartmentsba apartment. I have stayed in this aparment for various lengths of time, up to three months. I recommend the apartment and the owners without reservation.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

That's a great looking apartment. This is a prime-time to visit Buenos Aires. Have you thought about areas close to Palermo? Recoleta is right next door. Try aptsbuenosaires.com....

I hope this helps.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

That's a great looking apartment. This is a prime-time to visit Buenos Aires. Have you thought about areas close to Palermo? Recoleta is right next door. Try aptsbuenosaires.com....

I hope this helps.

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,485 posts
772 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

That area is great. Try anything in Recoleta or Palermo. There are tons of options still now but you are VERY wise to plan ahead and book ahead of time. That is one of the busiest times of year for tourists. Most apartment rental companies book solid during October/November/December and January so keep that in mind.

Have a great trip.

5. Re: Buenos Aires / Palermo Apartment Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 03, 2009