We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rock or metal scene in BA..

USA
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
rock or metal scene in BA..

going to be in BA weekend of may 3rd and 4th, any clubs with live

,show, rock or metal that would be fun?

6 replies to this topic
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: rock or metal scene in BA..

Look at the schedule at Niceto Club.

Lalalista.com usually has listings of live music around the city, but it's not updated consistently.

Otherwise, you're better off checking elsewhere. The people on this forum tend to be older.

Edited: 11:28 am, April 22, 2019
Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
39 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: rock or metal scene in BA..

Im pretty sure you will find it. I found Rock & Roll to be pretty common genre in both Mendoza and BA. More of a classic rock experience but most cabs were playing it as were many of the restaurants we went to.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: rock or metal scene in BA..

Derek, I think you misunderstood me. There is a big rock and metal scene in Buenos Aires. I was merely saying that he was better off asking for recommendations somewhere other than Trip Advisor.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
39 reviews
4 helpful votes
4. Re: rock or metal scene in BA..

No, I think your advice was good. You were one of the people who gave me the best advice. I just wanted to let them know I found Argentina very Rock friendly. I'm just trying to help as a novice traveler who has recently been to Buenos Aires. I just thought it was somewhat ironic, because my wife and I both observed that Rock music was still in vogue in Argentina. We attended a very hip wine and food event in Mendoza where a Led Zeppelin cover band was headlining

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: rock or metal scene in BA..

Ha! That's very true, but there's a newer scene as well.

I'm glad to hear you found my advice useful. I remember that discussion about the apartment you found in Villa Crespo. So happy that you liked it!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
39 reviews
4 helpful votes
6. Re: rock or metal scene in BA..

The home we rented was really nice. It was only a short walk to many restaurants and shops. We really liked it. Hot tub on the roof didn't hurt either.

Reply to: rock or metal scene in BA..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted