We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada Check In Counter

Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Air Canada Check In Counter

Hi... Does anyone known what time the Air Canada Check In counters open in EZE. I'm taking the flight from EZE to YYZ via SCL, which leaves around 15:00 from EZE.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Air Canada Check In Counter

I have only used the Air Canada checkin in Santiago and arrived 4 hours beforehand. I thought that I would be at the front of the queue. (I did the same with American Airlines and I was at the front of the queue and had 4 hours to spare.)

There was already a long queue of about 50 schoolchildren (all appeared to have snowboards.)

Not many snowboards in BA, I know. But it took over 2 hours just to check-in.

2. Re: Air Canada Check In Counter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 17, 2018