We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Shuttle service from Yalikavak to Milas-Bodrum Airpor

Which Yalikavak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lahore, Pakistan
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Public Shuttle service from Yalikavak to Milas-Bodrum Airpor

This April I am visiting my children who own a villa on top of the same hill as the Palmalife resort. I am not far from either Gundogan or Yalikavak town centres. I need to go to the airport for a turkish airlines flight at 08:20 on 12 April and do not want to have to make my children drive all the way to the airport so early in the morning. Is there a public shuttle I can take from Yalikavak or Gundogan to take me? In the past we used private shuttles but those work ok for a biggish group of people travelling together.

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Shuttle service from Yalikavak to Milas-Bodrum Airpor

The Havas shuttle leaves from Bodrum and is scheduled to meet Turkish Airlines flights 2 hours before the scheduled departure. It takes about 45 minutes and costs 10 TL

This way your children only have to take you to Bodrum, vs all the way to the airport.

I'm not aware of a public shuttle from Yalikavak or Gundogan, but maybe somebody else on the forum does.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Shuttle service from Yalikavak to Milas-Bodrum Airpor

I do not know of a public shuttle but there are some very reasonable shared transferd that you should check out - two I have seen mentioned are www.resorthoppa.com and www.a2btransfers.com

3. Re: Public Shuttle service from Yalikavak to Milas-Bodrum Airpor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Yalikavak