We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MerCan Storey Apartments

Bury
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
MerCan Storey Apartments

Hi

Does anyone book direct with the MerCan Storey ? & if so, do you have the contact details?

I have e-mailed Yali Travel, as they advertise the apmts but they don't reply.

We went with T.Cook this year & want to go back next year & think we can prob do it cheaper ourselves.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: MerCan Storey Apartments

Hi X-Mum, only just seen your post - sorry but I don't have the contact deatils of Mercan Story and we too booked through Thomas Cook - stayed there twice now - we got quite a cheap deal and aren't really sure after taking into consideration flight/transfer/accommodation you would be able to do it for very much cheaper - Its a lovely place to stay and the people who run it are very friendly and helpful. - did you have any luck booking up eventually? are you trying to get there for next year? If you are and haven't yet booked then let me know as i'm over in Yali in november and i can get contact details for you if you like.

Bury
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MerCan Storey Apartments

Thanks, but have given up & booked with T.Cook for July 08.

Think I could have saved about £300.00 for 4 of us looking at flight prices but wanted to sort it out & with lack of response would probably have been worrying too much till we got there.

Enjoy your visit in Nov!

3. Re: MerCan Storey Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Yalikavak