We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fingers crossed

Which Yalikavak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
peterborough
2 posts
Save Topic
fingers crossed

We like someone else cancelled Regal Resort,horrified at all the bad reviews and are now booked in at the Delta beach Club.

Its going to be our Honeymoon/holiday with two teenagers so really hope its ok and would appreciate feedback from those of you who have been.We fly out 3 rd September so may see some of you there.

Some tips on nice restaurants (just incase all inc is nt so great)

would be good too.Oh and boat trips thats something else we

hope to do.

essex
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fingers crossed

hope you enjoy your honeymoon. yalikavak is a very nice village im sure you will enjoy. im sure your teenagers will enjoy themselves i have been going many years now and always find people friendly.

there are many nicce restaurants in the town i can recommend the 3 brothers which is a short walk along seafront very nice food and people are friendly and make you feel welcome. they also have beach area which you can use for free in the day if you want to get away from hotel. the dede restaurant is also very nice and the people are friendly also.

i take my lilttle grl there every year she is now 3 and she has a lovely time so im sure your teenagers will enjoy. there are boat trips daily from the harbour in yalikavak which are around £10-£15(i think) they provide lunch, fruit and afternoon tea which is all the price. there is also a water park a short bus ride from yalikavak which your teenagers may enjoy its alot of fun.

peterborough
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fingers crossed

thankyou eymi it sounds lovely.

3. Re: fingers crossed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:27 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Yalikavak