We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander Hills

donegal
1 post
Save Topic
Alexander Hills

Hi everyone

this is my first time using the forum so hello.

i have just purchased an apartment in alexander hills and was just wondering if anyone out there had any views or recommendations about this complex.

thanks

Sinead

Armagh
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexander Hills

Hi Sinead

I have an apartment out in Alex Hills and stayed there over Easter and really enjoyed my stay.The walk down to town is lovely through the lemon/olive/orange tress and they were doing some fine stone walls along the road while I was there so it would be finished now.There is an owners web site -look up under aleaxander hills.The site is slowly maturing and I am glad I puchased.I am going out for 2 weeks in August.

Wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexander Hills

Hi,

Yes we have bought out there too and were out there at the end of May 2007. The site is developing nicely and gardens are starting to improve. They are still making improvements to the site and the cafe bar has had a makeover. See www.alexanderhills.com for the owners website and forum.

You must go and see the site - we love it out there and can't wait to go back!

Gill

Northern Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexander Hills

Hi, I also own apt in alexander hills and have gone onto the forum but cant see any way to register. could anyone please advise me. Hilary

belfast
Level Contributor
8 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alexander Hills

Hi hilary i also own apartment in alexander hills the forum has been temp closed and the committee will email everyone a new password when up and running again

Bodrum
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Alexander Hills

Hi babes1690 - did I meet you today in Yalikavak (with Simon)?

belfast
Level Contributor
627 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alexander Hills

Hi there, Babes1690 is my sister and unfortunatly shes in northern ireland at the min not yalikavak, we were last there in july but back out in may

7. Re: Alexander Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Yalikavak