We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerrys boat by dolmus.

Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Jerrys boat by dolmus.

Hello,I've booked Jerrys boat and obviously need to get to there on time.Im looking to get the dolmus and was wondering what times and how often /early do they run .Ive directions from them to find the boat but where do I get the bus and where would I get off.I don't want to get a taxi so I can keep the cost down .Im staying at Liberty .Oh I've booked for a Tuesday so cause of the market I do expect it to be busier.Thanks.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jerrys boat by dolmus.

They start running at around 7.30am and are roughly every 10 minutes.

You get off at the big white mosque in the centre of Fethiye and it's a 5 minute walk from there. The dolmus driver will point you in the right direction for the harbour. Just say "Liman Nerede Lutfen" (Lee-man ner-eh-day loot-fen)

Edited: 3:27 pm, August 01, 2014
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jerrys boat by dolmus.

Thank you.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jerrys boat by dolmus.

We went last week, you get off at the dolmus stop by the mosque then turn left then next right, cross over the road to the yellow building (Post Office PTT) when you get to the harbour turn right and Jerry's is a couple of boats along, we got the 8am dolmus and were in Fethiye by 8.40 x

We had a fantastic day :)

Southampton, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jerrys boat by dolmus.

How can you book this boat trip please?

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jerrys boat by dolmus.

http://jerryboat.com/zform_approved.asp

Go through his facebook page - they will message you back a confirmation.

6. Re: Jerrys boat by dolmus.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 06, 2015