We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
727 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

Hi fellow TA's

We arrive in 2 weeks and just checking prices at the moment. Quick rundown please of the following items:

Branded (?) T - Shirts

Trainers

Converse

G Star jeans

Hoodies

Turkish Shave (I know strange, but I do love them)

Just a guestamate please.

Mwah

xx

Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

JJohn, try the little barbers, next to the soap lady..been there years, really nice guys. If you have to wait then you may get a t from them and also very handily placed for a beer at the One for the road.

think they charged me 10-12L in June for the full shave, neck massage etc which isn't a lot considering you are in there for at least 30 mins.

22. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, July 12, 2014
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
777 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

Jenna - you say "no disrespect" then go on to say she is probably hugely overweight with bad skin - if that's not disrespectful I don't know what is!

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
727 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

Anymore prices please?

Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

Hi JJohn, not on your list but my daughter picked up a good quality bag(Paul Smith bag I believe which apparently is a good make..) for about £15.00 from bag/clothes shop half way down drag on the left as you walk down. I am reliable informed it was excellent value and quality, not being a bag man myself I will bow to the ladies better knowledge!

26. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, July 14, 2014
Grafham Cambs
Level Contributor
181 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

JJohn, my wife also picked up some trousers(like Turkish baggy trousers which seem the rage at the mo) for about £20.00 which are really nice, she and my daughter also got there nails done ..fingers/toes using a system that is expensive here and they paid about £50.00 which I am assured by both when I paid was a bargain and the results better than here in UK.

What all that means I haven't a clue other than my wallet was lighter.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
727 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

Thanks everyone for lively thread..........

We found prices hadn't gone up from 2 years ago but found that the Vans and Converse trainers had actually come down in price (over stocked me think!!).

Fetyhie market was a lot cheaper but Boy was it hot in there!!

29. Re: Anyone there now who can give us some prices?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 06, 2015