We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Curly blow

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Curly blow

I have been Oludeniz before but never been a salon

Few questions..

- How much on average for a curly blow and straight blow?

- Do you have to book an appointment or can you walk in?

- Do you recommend any salons near Montebello Beach?

Suffer major frizz on holiday so want my hair looking nice xx

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
777 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Curly blow

Go to SUN hairdressers outside Karbel Sun - wont be much more than a tenner, however you would pay treble for the fantastic results let alone the experience of it, especially if you have them doing your manicure and pedicure also, I paid £32 plus eye bow wax for the whole 3 hr pamper - amazing!! A very small girl size 6 with long blonde hair cut my hair - sorry dont know her name - there was no queue, I went the last day of my holiday, wish I had gone more often.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Curly blow

I am looking to go somweher every other night just to get my hair curly blowed! I have just had blonde though it so it needs a little care! I will try that salon thank you x

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
777 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Curly blow

Once when I was staying up in Hisaronu in a budget room with NO PLUG SOCKETS!!! I used go there every night to get it dryed and straightened. Had it styled curly this time - could not believe the method she used!! You need to go now to find out.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Curly blow

Do you kow how much is it approx in Lira?? xx

5. Re: Curly blow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, June 26, 2015