We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money family of 5

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Spending money family of 5

I know this topic been covered many times but im just looking for a bit of advice. Last time I went to olu deniz was 2007 we always stay b/b and i cant for the life of me remember roughly how much we spent. I do remember it was a lot cheaper than I expected and had money left over. My trip this year is for 2 adults and 3 kids 17,10,4. We are staying for 14 nights my partner and I dont really drink might have wine with meal. We would like to book some trips also:

1. dalaman mud baths

2. fishing boat trip

3. Waterpark

How much would you say im going to need probably going to get lunch at the beach bar or pool bar by hotel. Sunbeds and parasol on beach most days. Any advice greatly accepted thanks xx

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money family of 5

Hi,

if you are on facebook,then join this group....

https:/…

very,very friendly group and loads of info and help.

there are people on the group who are out in OluDeniz at the moment,so can give up to date prices.

enjoy :)

Edited: 4:58 am, May 10, 2014
Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money family of 5

We are a family of four 2 boys 16 and 11.

Last year we were B&B and went to the water park at Calis and also the mud baths. We found it cheaper in the day eating at the hotel and then meals out at night.

We spent about £1800, bare in mind we do drink when we go out and never scrimped on anything.

Not sure about sunbeds as we only a spend a couple of hours at the beach so make do with towels.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money family of 5

thanks x

4. Re: Spending money family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 12, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz