We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
83 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

Hi, Hope someone can help as I am pulling my hair out! We are looking for a hotel in Olu Deniz or possibly Fethiye for next May half term. I don't seem to be able to find one that ticks all the boxes as we all have different requirements. My husband wants All Inclusive and good food, I want location - prettiness of views and nearness to the sea, and our kids want water slides. Is it possible? We were thinking of Lykia world but have been put off by the new no kids areas. I really like Letoonia but the kids don't like that the slides go into the sea. We all liked the look if the Alize hotel which is very different to the other two but it doesn't seem to be available for early booking for next year yet. Has anyone any other ideas that we might not have thought of?? Any advice much appreciated

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

marcan resort has nice views of mountains and is AI. I would have liked this hotel more if it wasn't all inclusive im not a fan of the concept. most hotels don't have sea view as town kinda dips down so you have to be uphill to get views. but it has waterslides.

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

but in saying that you could see sea from our second floor balcony. but not all rooms look that way

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

tried to pm you pic from our room but cant lol so will try changing my profile pic to show you

Edited: 1:27 pm, May 05, 2014
Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

montebello resort?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,607 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

If you wait little longer the Alize should become available and seems to tick all your boxes.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
833 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

Aslo have a look at Majesty Tuana. A bit out of the way but no more than Lykia or Letoonia.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
83 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

Thanks all I will have a look at your suggestions, its v helpful. I came across a really good price for the Liberty hotel in Hisoranu before. Am I right in thinking that isn't too far either?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,607 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

Sallyann, Hisaronu is around a 10 minute bus trip from Oludeniz/

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

The Letoonia looks lovely, we saw it once from the water, remember thinking I'd love to stay there! Think we'd have to combine it with another week in Oludeniz though. Letoonia for relaxing & unwinding and then onto Oludeniz for exploring! X

Merseyside
Level Contributor
434 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can anyone help us find a hotel we all agree on?

Letoonia very nice, but so big, and the rooms don't have a balcony, unless you get a 2or 3 bed one or stay Iin The hotel, which costs, more, I prefer O.D