We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sea

Hi can anyone tell me how warm is the sea in July?

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea

It's just the same as the sea in the UK. Depends on the depth of the water and what the weather, especially the wind, has been like in the previous days.

The water off of Belcekiz Beach is still pretty chilly in July, but if you go round to the Lagoon, it's a few degrees warmer because it's shallow.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea

It is really warm :) one of the warmest seas that I have swam in

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
839 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea

It feels colder than it actually is because of how hot it is in the sun, however its really refreshing and you get warmer after a few minutes.

It always amazes me how far you can swim out and still see the sea bed its that clean

Kent United Kingdom
Level Contributor
305 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea

In the shallow lagoon it's like a warm bath, really. In fact you sometimes wish it were cooler to cool down especially in July heat. Is lovely though. In main beach I thought perfect temp most definitely not cold but warm and refreshing. No shocks as you go in! The sea is most amazing aqua blue colour and so clear.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea

If you check this site out it gives the sea temperatures for all the year round in graph form, you just need to scroll down a little ..

www.holiday-weather.com/olu_deniz/averages/

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea

It's between 24 and 28 degrees C in Jully. The lagoon is warmer. Hope thıs answers your questıon :-)

7. Re: Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, March 17, 2015