We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity pool ?????

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Infinity pool ?????

When last in Olu Deniz my husband and I were talking to a lad from South Africa that was there for the air games. He told us he had gone on a day out on a scooter and visited somewhere fantastic with an amazing infinity pool, He said it was the day out ever. I know its a long shot but any ideas where it was?? xx

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
702 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Infinity pool ?????

How about these:

exclusiveescapes.co.uk/pages/beyaz-yunus-olu…

http://www.zakrosboutique.com/tr/

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Infinity pool ?????

That Zakros hotel must be the same place as the "Simpson Secret Hotel". Not so secret any more!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
702 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Infinity pool ?????

I really like the looks of the Zakros hotel but it sounds a bit too expensive for my budget.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Infinity pool ?????

Koolman I think your definitely on the button.

My not so secret anymore.

"Secret Place" ...Kizilcakaya Mevkii Faralya a must visit place right on the rocks suspended just above the ocean.

HULL
Level Contributor
421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Infinity pool ?????

Thank you all for your replies must get booked for October now xxxxxxxxxxxx

16. Re: Infinity pool ?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 10, 2015