We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Hotel Pool

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Sunny Hotel Pool

I have stayed in Olu Deniz for the past 3 years but to date the only hotel pool that was in a sunny position therefore was pretty warm was the one in the Mavruka Hotel. We holiday in early September so please if any regular visitors to OD can recommend any other hotels so that we can make a comparison I would be so grateful

Thank you in advance for your help

Piña

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
426 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

Liberty Hotel(just opposite Mavruka) have 2 lovely pools & a children's pool. One of the pools is for over 16's & doesn't have music playing but has a bar which sells snacks or meals as well as drinks. They do a lovely iced coffee! The other pool is livelier & has water polo etc. We never spent all day by the pools but always seemed to be sunny, especially the quiet pool & water was warm.

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

Hotel Oludeniz, pool gets the sun all day, you have to go through Booking.com or direct booking through the hotel, basic, but very clean and lovely lovely people.

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

Thank you Donnasaway & Heather L, will look into both hotels

Piña

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

The Turk Hotel, has a pool & then a small pool for children, when I stayed there, & it was October time, the pool seemed to have sun all day,

Elgin
Level Contributor
161 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

Hi there, We have stayed at the Belcehan Deluxe which gets the sun all day, also the Blue Lagoon Hotel which has a nice big pool with no deep end which is perfect.

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

Thanks for the info lulabell and skiddyboy

Pina

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

I can't think of many hotels that have a shaded pool area- but late October casts a lot of shadows over a few. In saying that my favourite pools are at the Liberty (Asena beach) which gets the sun even in winter!

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

Thank you Codfather

Pina

9. Re: Sunny Hotel Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2015