We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

not fair

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
not fair

I come on this forum like everyday just to have a nosey at what everyone is saying and opinions etc and now its soo quiet :( I miss it haha

Roll on april!! I know I said I'm not coming next year as trying to save a deposit on mortgage but I don't think me and the boyfriend can help ourselves! Can already see myself now chilling with an efes july 2014 (house can wait lol!)

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
527 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: not fair

Hopefully you will find a good deal and you can have a holiday too x

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: not fair

How does it go? - Brap brap.............

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: not fair

Brap brap boom

Scotland
Level Contributor
316 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: not fair

Haven't heard that saying in years. Does it have a different meaning nowadays..it used to be used in a chav/gangster context.

There's a few tempting deals for May, I wasn't planning in going back next year either...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: not fair

Little gangsters who you laugh because there so pathetic say brap brap ha ha ha im just messing about I'm not a gangster or a chav lol

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,637 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: not fair

If you go to Facebook and put in Oludeniz, you will find Forums with lots of members like yourself who love the area. I bet you will know lots of them. It might be an idea to join a group like one of these and you can talk all the year around. The Forums on T.A are always quiet around the off season.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: not fair

I don't have Facebook:( ill check twitter thanks x

8. Re: not fair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz