We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Badabag dolmas ?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north yorkshire
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Badabag dolmas ?

Hello

We are planning on using the dolmas to go up badabag can anyone tell me how far up it takes up ie to the top / half way etc and where abouts the cafe is along this route ? Is it easy to spot the cafe to know to ask the dolmas to stop or is the cafe the last stop for the dolmas ?

Thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

Totally agree re KKOB ...... and your's are pretty good as well !! lol.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

BNM - We're off tomorrow for 13 nights so if you see a bespectacled old fella with sticky up grey hair and a lovely lady on his arm... say hello! D

Edited: 1:22 pm, October 02, 2013
Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

actually its dolmuş

and

How the devil can something be written inappropriately -

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

I'm staying at the Bronze. It's a Singles hotel and you can find a few previous threads via the search facility. Te He He. But keep to the OD forum as there's another one in Gumbet. Pop in for a pint ?

Won't have a beautiful lady on my arm, hence my monika ?...... wasn't enough room to use BillyNoFemaleMates !!!

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

FF - not too many of those Turkish accents on a British QWERTY board even with the ALT options...

BNFM - if we're passing the Bronze... who knows?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

This forum has become so bitchy ha

London, United...
Level Contributor
421 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

Don't care how it's spelt - it is fantastic!

If you are not planning on paragliding - you must still go up the mountain.

We did it on our last night - well got picked up at five(ish) for the sunset early September, had a meal and were driven back about seven o'clock. It is amazing - does get a bit chilly (reminds you of what you will be coming back to a bit) but they hand out lovely blankets to wrap up in and you will remember the views - probably far longer than anything else.

If you google Zirve cafe you will find a Guide to Fethiye. Then you can contact Zirve cafe and get to speak to Ibrahim (he phoned us back). He did the driving and is 100% safe - knows when to check who is coming down etc and is really nice. He stopped half way up for us to look and pointed out the really remote farmsteads - we saw lots of black goats - and I could rave on about it for ages.

Please go!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

Many thanks for the info lindaanne. Is Ibrahim one of the dolmuş drivers ? Just in case I go mob handed ? .... well with just a few others possibly ?

But I'll certainly go on a dolmuş of some description !

Sorry FF ... just couldn't resist it. No offence intended.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

davethewasp and others - copy and paste - usefull when searching especially on google.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,668 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Badabag dolmas ?

Billy - will keep an eye out for you. Great little bar at your hotel.