We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hens and stags!!!!

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hens and stags!!!!

Just returned from another great holiday, fantastic weather, food, hotel, exchange rate, however on a few occasions felt like I was in Blackpool.

Over our two week holiday there were 3 hen/stags nights - on one night there were 35 ladies.

OD is such a lovely place and because of the lagoon being popular as a wedding venue it is inevitable that more hen/stag parties will take place.

The strip is always busy but never rowdy and unfortunately I think this will change.

I know I will probably get slagged off for this post but feel that I had to share this.

The strip was busy - a nice busy, never rowdy, I just feel that

Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hens and stags!!!!

It's not Like it was . But I still love turkey and olu deniz . I just can't go to Spain it's to English for me . And olu is a nice place no bar full of pissed up engish looking for trubble . Not yet and let's hope it stays that way

darwen
Level Contributor
333 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Hens and stags!!!!

Hi upthedons,

What I meant was that, in my opinion, Croatia is the only place in Europe, of which their main tourist resorts are still untouched and not to much development has occurred. It's original.

Like I said, there are still many places in turkey that offer this, but of which are a lot quiter areas, with few bars etc.

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hens and stags!!!!

We have been to Olu Deniz several times, at different times of the year and each has a different vibe and can feel like a different place in my opinion. May- much quieter, so perhaps this makes it feel more authentic, or turkish because it is more laid back ( my favourite time!)...the same for October and late September. We have also been in July and August, of course it is going to be busier, which leads to a different atmosphere with bars etc giving it everything they have got as this is when they will make their money, and who can blame them? Many of them compete to be noticed which makes it loud at times.

As a previous poster said, you don't have to travel far for a bit of peace a tranquility and actually a few places on the dolmus road manage to maintain this feel throughout the year.

the great thing about this area of Turkey is that there is something for everyone in a easy reach, we love Fethiye and Kaya for nights and days out, and we also love a few drinks and dance in hisaronu and olu on other nights.

14. Re: Hens and stags!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 07, 2014