We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you all

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you all

Going to Olu Deniz next week and its our first time to Turkey. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the information I've gathered over the last month which I hope will make my trip even better. Just arranged for Tiny to collect us from the airport. Checked out where the hotel is on the map. Watch the webcams daily and have checked all the exchange rates and info on how much to bring with us

So thanks everyone can't wait for the adventure now and I feel happier with knowing a little bit about the resort.

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
142 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you all

Have a wonderful holiday Diane its a beautiful peaceful place I'm sure you'll love it.

Let us know how you get on.

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
950 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you all

It may be your first trip Diane, but I guarantee it won't be your last!! Have a brilliant time! 93 more sleeps for meeeeeeee!! :))

huddersfield
Level Contributor
197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you all

Yes Diane have a great time & look round for your next hotel :)

4. Re: Thank you all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 06, 2014