We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchanging money in uk

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Exchanging money in uk

Tesco have a deal on, for every £500 you spend you get £5,either in more lira or cash.

The rate wasnt bad either 2.79 46.

Obviously the rate changes each day.

Thomas cook said they would give 2.80, slightly higher than their internet rate.

I thought they were both decent rates.

Happy Holidays..just 2 weeks today and i,ll be there.whoop!

Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Exchanging money in uk

Try the Money Shop they are normally good rates. I have always changed my sterling in Olu Deniz you get a better rate. Gladys at the handbag shop is competitive she is near the top of the strip on the right hand side as you walk towards the beach, ill b going to her next week. 😎😎

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Exchanging money in uk

Got a gret rate from Travel FX on Friday, I agree with Bobbie, I think it might drop once things calm down, so got £500 to start us off, going to wait until we get there for the rest, not looking at the rate any more x Happy days 6 weeks to go x

cheshire
Level Contributor
768 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Exchanging money in uk

I think you got the right idea Adey, it gets to be a pain shopping around for currency.

So is that with the fiver? Sorry, but anything past 10 I have to take my shoes n socks off..lol

14. Re: Exchanging money in uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz