We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

Can anyone tell me if you have to pay for air con or is it included? Is there a safe in the room? Do they provide beach towels? Thanks :)

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

Yes air con is included, there is a safe in each room and towels are provided for bathroom and pool use. This was last year so I'm assuming its the same this year.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

I'll second that..last Oct was our last visit and as Lisa says all included. So much easier to have no extra charges or additional weight of towels in luggage to worry about. X

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,714 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

I'll third that- from May this year. Proper bath/pool towels too.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

We are just looking at the Liberty/asena Beech, and with the reviews I think that's the one for us this year, stayed in the Oludeniz/Hisaronu area for the last 15years but never stayed in this hotel.

We are looking to book with jet2 they seem to have the best deals at the min, who have you guys booked with?

And just to confirm his the aircon and safety boxes free? And beech towel provided a massive plus

Enjoy ya hols

staffordshire
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

Hi, you wont be disappointed its great there, we are going for the second time in September.

The aircon is included but the safe is extra. We have booked through Thomsons.

Edited: 10:59 am, May 28, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

We are going to Liberty/Asena Beach in just over 4 weeks time :) Glad air con is included too, my daughter stayed in Ovacik last year and had to pay a daily supplement, still think we'll take our own beach towels though, but nice to know they are there if we need them.

We booked through Thomas Cook, but often read that Jet2 do really good deals . Unfortunately for us Jet2 dont fly from London airports so we've never been able to use them.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

Another vote for Asena Beach, we will be returning in June for the second time. I love this hotel, we stayed in the re-furbed rooms and were very impressed. The hotel is quality, food, service & friendliness are all spot on. I'd definitely recommend it X

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

We go in 6 weeks and can't wait.

Could someone please advise how much the safe costs? We are now considering using the money we would have used to pay for the air conditioning (never had free air con in a Turkish hotel before!) to upgrade the room.

Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

hiya, think it was £2.50per day last time & I'd recommend the upgrade well worth the extra imo anyway! x

10. Re: Air con at Asena beach and safe and towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 05, 2014