We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

Hi guys, only 1 review on ta re this hotel, ive just booked this for 3 adults and 8 children for 7 nights from this Thursday.

What do you guys think, can you walk to the centre from here?

They have a free shuttle to the beach, is their any thing else to do near the hotel, within walking distance?

Is their a mcdonalds or kfc nearby?

Thanks guys

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

Hi

I can only comment on our visit to this hotel which was quite a few years ago now. It is situated up quite a steep hill but it was OK to walk down the hill to go into the main part of Hisaronu in the evening and although you could walk back up the hill we used to get a cab back later which was quite cheap. Hisaronu is full of bars and restaurants and though I don't know about KFC or McDonalds there were loads of other places to eat.

The bus to the beach takes you to Olu Deniz which was well worth a visit but we tended to stay by the pool in the hotel.

As I said, it was quite a while ago since we visited but the advantage of being at the top of the hill was that it was quiet although there may have been more hotels built in the area since then.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

Dear Lancahire_Rocks - if you're serious about wanting KFC and McDs then you may have chosen the wrong resort. D

Edited: 1:15 pm, May 26, 2013
Leicester
Level Contributor
280 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

Agreed davethewasp! As I type...shaking my head!

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

KFC and McDonald's ? If that's what you want then perhaps a holiday in the Uk would suit you better. Turkey has far too many fantastic restaurants to worry about that type of food, but you can get a McDonald's at dalaman if you need a fix.

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

There are hundreds of reviews: tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g609057-d5005…

6. Re: Green anatolia club hotel oludeniz ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 28, 2014