We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

karbel beach

norwich
Level Contributor
149 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
karbel beach

anyone else have problems at this hotel..will not stay there again. 1st and last time..

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: karbel beach

Sorry to hear that, what type of problems did you have Elise ?

norwich
Level Contributor
149 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: karbel beach

lots, problems with hot water or should i say lack of it, miserable staff, unable to do wakeup calls at correct times, asked for 1 at 9am got it at 3.15am, not impressed. crap breakfasts. 4th time to olu last time to karbel beach..

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
319 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: karbel beach

Yeah, stayed there a few years ago. Vowed never to stay there again! The hotel itself was lovely and liked the pool area. It was the staff that let it down for me. However, the staff have changed since I stayed so it seems that their new staff are no better...

Chalk it up to experience and find somewhere better. We love the Magic Tulip Beach which is just over the road from the Karbel Beach. The Blue Star, again just over the road from the Karbel Beach is also a lovely hotel.

norwich
Level Contributor
149 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: karbel beach

i stayed at karbel first time, and asena twice then this one, asena beach is lovely. I would try the karbel again, but defo not karbel beach....

Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: karbel beach

We go to the kerbel and it's always nice that the maim kerbel at the top of the strip but I do no that the kerbel beach has some probs and that was from a Turkish man . Sorry you had a bad time

Poole England
Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: karbel beach

I am at Karbel Beach now and thoroughly enjoying it. Have ground floor room but really quiet and very clean. Plenty of hot water. Good pool area, food good with a wide selection of choices and the staff are lovely! I work for a 4 star hotel at home so I can be very picky but realise it is all up to one's expectations and after all we are in a different country

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: karbel beach

We were thinking of booking the Karbel Beach ,but am unsure with all the mixed reviews ,we were originally planning on going to icemeler but thought oludeniz sounds nicer ,but finding a good hotel in our price range is proving difficult .

Edited: 3:09 pm, June 02, 2013
8. Re: karbel beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 04, 2014