We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Eastbourne...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

I'm getting married in 4 weeks in Olu Deniz. Does anyone know of a good hairdresser that does wedding hair? Also am after getting some rings made while we are out there, any recommendations on the best place to go.

Thank you.

London
Level Contributor
78 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

The hairdressers in Sun City are very good and have seen them do quite a bit of wedding hair. They are now based at the Noa Resort Hotel.

Eastbourne...
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Oh, thank you. We are staying at Club Sun City.

DUNSTABLE
Level Contributor
313 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

We've used Royal jewellers a few times to custom make rings for us.

Mustafa went though everything with us drawing out a design, choosing the Diamonds etc before hand, we agreed a price and he doesn't take a penny until he's finished and your happy, we have never been disappointed.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Carly we used the hairdressers on the main strip opposite the Asena Beach mini supermarket. Admittedly it wasn't for wedding hair, but they were fabulous...it was a guy who did my hair, I had a blow dry & holy moly I'd never had my hair so straight & bouncy at the same time. Maybe you could ask them for a trial run first, share your vision & see how they do. I can also recommend them for amazing pedicures too. I would suggest you give yourself plenty of time to find the right hairdressers so get on with the trial pretty much as you arrive...and take photos of how you'd like your hair to make things easier. We will also be there in 4 weeks, what an amazing place to get married. xx

Elgin
Level Contributor
161 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Hi,my wife is a hairdresser,she always gets her nails done at the Asena Beach Hairdresser when we are on holiday.She would definately recommend them.Hope this helps.

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

I am a hairdresser & i had my hair blow dried a couple of times at the Asena Beach salon. The guy is excellent at blow drying. Try & have a trial run though before the big day.

We bought two wedding rings in Oludeniz a couple of weeks ago at Elegant Jewellers. As you go down the main strip to the beach on the right hand size. They were very helpful, not pushy & our rings were made up to our spec in a couple of days. I have just had them valued here & they are worth a lot more than we paid for them.

Good luck for your wedding! Enjoy.

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Im getting married in olu deniz next year. Where did u get your hair done and did it turn out ok? Thanks Kate :)

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Hello I get married next year in olu deniz. Where did u get your hair done??, and did it turn out ok. ? Kate :)

Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

Sun hairdressers next to Gladys that sells handbags on the strip olu deniz he straightens my hair so good and is cheap.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
722 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hairdresser and Jewellers in Olu deniz

You may want to avoid this street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99XNH6kDa8I