We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

Has anyone stayed here all inclusive? What is it like? Would it be ok in OCtober? I know Turkey is cheap enough to go self catering but I fancy somewhere nice not in the hustle and bustle but not too far away to get to the nightlife if we want it. This sounds ideal.

Anyone know anything about it?

manchester england
Level Contributor
692 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

lok at the reports

i am booking this all inc for oct

manchester England
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

Hi

we stayed at the Olu Deniz resort hotel in Sept. The only problem was the shortage of sunbeds around the pool. You have to be up very early to get one we never managed it although we were always down for 9.00am. The food is very good and plenty of choice. Wouldnt hesitate in staying there again.

Glenys

Sherborne, Dorset
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

Hi

We have just returned from Olu Deniz and had a great time. We stayed at Hotel Turquoise and had a real chill-out - no kids running around, no loud music. The main street is 3 minutes walk away with loads of bars and restaurants but for more nightlife go to nearby Hisaronu by Dolmus bus. Personally I wouldn't go any later than September though as the resort virtually closes down by October.

manchester England
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

hi

Ive stayed twice all inclusive the last time being at the Olu deniz resort hotel. It was very good its in a good spot only about a five minute work from the main bars and shops. My sister stayed at the Belcheckiz next door and she would definately go back. we were there beg of sept and have booked again for the middle of oct but were staying at the Turquoise Hotel as we got a good deal.

Hope you have a great time

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

Stayed there 7 times now at different times of the year- like the All Inclusive and its about 25 quid a night in October- food from breakfast time til midnight and alcohol , drinks etc from 10 am.

Its a lovely hotel and lots of people go there over and over again. Sunbed issue- people put towels out at 6am then bog off on day trips etc ( seen them do it on way back from Crusoes).

Just move the towels - its ignorant of them in the first place. I've never not got a sunbed tho I've had the odd dispute at 3pm when the daytripper returns!!!!

England
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

i have been there for the last years

its one of the best places to go in the world

Leicestershire,Engla...
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

Hi

Will Olu deniz hotel all inclusive suit family 2 adults and 2 lads (12 & 13) ?

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

I think so My children love it and range from three to twenty three. There's plenty to do in Olu Deniz for all ages- mine went paragliding this year and loved it. Also cycling, out in a speed boat, scuba diving etc.

9. Re: Hotel Olu Deniz resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 27, 2009