We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer 2014 Brochure Release

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Summer 2014 Brochure Release

hey all for people wondering ive just had it confirmed Thomsons will be releasing their summer 2014 brochures on Thursday 25th April... spoke with thomas cook who havent confirmed but have said it will most likely be the same date for them.... we have always found the day of the release is the cheapest time to book usually getting big discounts/kids free places etc. matt

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Summer 2014 Brochure Release

hi DOnnasaway, no never been to dalyan except the mud baths... wasnt impressed with the smell though the sulphur really gets up your nose. matt

Birchington, kent...
Level Contributor
373 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Summer 2014 Brochure Release

lol, thanks Mattandkaren, it is a bit pongy isn't it, went to one on a jeep safari- smells like stink bombs.

My OH wants to try somewhere else next year. He wants to go to Croatia, but I love Turkey so thought if I compromised and found another place in Turkey he may go with that? Also Croatia seems very expensive ( not that I'm tight lol)

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Summer 2014 Brochure Release

Dalyan is beautiful, so is croatia. Its expensive to get a package to croatia but once your there, the kuna goes a long way.

Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
14. Re: Summer 2014 Brochure Release

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 05, 2014