We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montebello resort oludeniz

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
montebello resort oludeniz

Hi

looking at booking this hotel and was wondering if anyone knows if they have family rooms as there is 4 of us,2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and 11.

Thanks

lancashire
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

They do have family rooms which consist of 2 bedrooms but their are not many, they also have triple rooms which are a double and a single bedroom but I think some of them may have 2 beds in the single. Nice hotel, we stayed last year and are returning in may with family.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

Aw thank you!

Who do I book a family room with as on low cost holidays it allows to book a roon for 2 adults and 2 children but comes up with a twin room?? Confused haha!

We are looking at going in July and will be there for my 30th birthday so hoping can get a family room.

lancashire
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

I think travel republic have family rooms but it depends on availability ie if any are available when you want to go. Also you could email the hotel ( they have an address under montobellobeach ) if you do a search. I mailed them several times regarding family and triple rooms but in the end we booked a triple and a double room through travel republic. My daughter has 4 year old twins so we have asked the hotel if we can have a triple with the extra bed, they say they will try. We had to book one of the twins into our room with travel republic as the booking would not accept 2 adults and 2 children in a triple room. My husband and myself stayed in a twin last year ( double bed and sofa bed) not room for 4 so don't see how they could book you into a twin.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

That's what I was thinking how would 4 of us fit into a twin room? I've already emailed hotel awaiting a reply so thought I'd ask on here too. The pictures show a sofa bed but doesn't look big enough for 2 children. Its only low cost holidays that will allow 2 adults and 2 children,no other site,like you say will allow 2 adults and 1 child but not 2.however the thomas cook brochure states there are family rooms available but don't give you the option of booking a family room??

Thanks for your replies,it helps speaking to people that have stayed there before.

lancashire
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

We had a look round last may (we were staying at the mavruka ) we were shown the family room then it was quite large with a double and a twin, both a good size. When we stayed in September one of the cleaners let me have a quick look at a triple, I felt that my daughters family could manage in there but with older children would need a family room, they do seem to be hard to find though. I emailed the hotel oct/nov and they replied promptly but at this time of year they may be a bit slower, i'm sure they will get back to you and will help you if they can.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
29 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

Thank you for all of your help,its much appreciated.

Sheffield, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

hi I've booked to stop at the Montebello resort hotel , all inclusive, but I would like to know if they have day and night entertainment , can anyone help?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

I also wanted to know what animation they have day and night as having looked at the hotel on several different holiday company sites some say they have and others say they don't. I have therefore emailed the hotel to ask them directly and will let you know what they reply x

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

Just seen this post about this resort. I'm going here in June and I've been trying to find out whether they have laundry facilities there or anything near by? Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Georgie

hebburn
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: montebello resort oludeniz

hi,theres a laundry half way up the strip.

Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations