We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stockport
Level Contributor
3 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

Hi, can anybody tell me how long it would take me to get to Marmaris if I stay in Olu Deniz and whats the best way to travel there?

Thanks

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

30 mins by dolmus to Fethiye bus station; 2.5 hours by bus from Fethiye to Marmaris.

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

its around 150 km about 100 miles it takes around 2 to 3hrs in a taxi and cost £110 that the quote i got for August .

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,880 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

does the boat trip not still run on a friday to marmaris? might be worth pricing that up. how many people is it for ive just sent a message to a company in resort and asked how much for return juourney but they will want to know how many people its for. matt

yorkshire
Level Contributor
11,880 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

hi again lou, if you click on the link below and choose resort to resort transfer i checked it for 4/6 people is £79, the cost for 2 people is £65 in nice new vehicles. matt

http://www.qxygene.net/

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

Or about £10 per person by public transport.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,710 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

If you are actually staying in Olu and just want to have a look at Marmaris, why not take a day trip organised by a local company?

Below is a quote from tinyakropol, but others such as Hamish McTurk, Caroletayfun and Explora all book these, the cost is about £15 and they run on Thursday, picking you up at your hotel.

'Marmaris and Içmeler about 2 hrs 30 min. drive. In both resort you will have plenty of time for shopping and look around. Once we arrive to Marmaris our guests who don't want to see İçmeler get off the bus and spend whole time in Marmaris and who wants to see İçmeler stay in the coach and after 30 min drive we arrive to İcmeler and spend about 2 hrs then we drive back to Marmaris and let the rest of the guests visit Marmaris and leave from the resort to Fehiye at about 17.00hrs'

7. Re: Distance Between Olu Deniz and Marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz