We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats Oludeniz really like?

lancashire
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
whats Oludeniz really like?

I am off to Oludeniz in 10 days, im staying at the hotel montebello, has anyone stayed there yet this year and whats it like? Also what is the weather like there at the minute, is it sunbathing weather?

Halifax Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whats Oludeniz really like?

Oul Deniz is wonderful a very scenic place. The weather could be quite mixed, warm days, may be one or two HOT ones but may be a couple of chilly ones, could have an odd shower, and the evenings may be cool, take a jacket or cardi just in case.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: whats Oludeniz really like?

We had a bit of rain yesterday but it's really beginning to get hot. I'm sure you'll go back with a tan to be proud of.

Have a good holiday.

lancashire
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: whats Oludeniz really like?

thanks for your replies, they were helpful, its my fourth time to Turkey but 1st visit to Olu, and I usually travel in the summer july or august when its very hot!! so I was just getting a bit flappy about what to pack! thanks again.

uk
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: whats Oludeniz really like?

Hi,

We stayed at the montebello hotel last oct for a week, we had such a good time,that we are going back again in 4 weeks time.

There are two montebello hotels,the other is the montebello beach,which is further down.

We really liked the montebello,the rooms are fairly basic, but have everything u need.

The pool area is very nice,although we usually went out,or to the beach most days.

The beach is about 5 mins walk down the road,and you pass shops on the way,so can get supplies for the day,one small shop sells frozen big bottles of water,which we found was ideal,as you had cold water to drink for quite a few hours.

The lagoon is very pretty,although you do have to pay a small entrance fee.

There are loads of good restaurants to eat in at night,and the dolmas [to hissorone?? wrong spelling] stops just across the road from hotel.

Hve fun

suzi

lancashire
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: whats Oludeniz really like?

Thanks rubies123, for your informative reply, Im really looking forward to going to Olu, and the hotel sounds good, thanks for your tips on the shops, they will help. Hope you have a good holiday too.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,455 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: whats Oludeniz really like?

It is getting really hot over here especially in the full sunshine, you can sunbath every day, swimming is for the brave ones, the sea water is still a bit chilly! Go to the Help Beach bar, trendy and cosy

Have fun!!!