We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orka sunlife and dolmus

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
842 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Orka sunlife and dolmus

Looking at where the orka sunlife is situated, how easy will it be to get a dolmus, as wouldnt want to be reliant on a taxi everywhere

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orka sunlife and dolmus

where the Orka complex is situated is half wau up the steep hill from Oludeniz to Hisaronu ... the dolmus runs along this road. The main problem with the Orka site is it to is at the top of another hill that runs off the Oludeniz / Hisaronu main road .. a walk down to the dolmus will be fine but walking back up .. well i hope you are fit and healthy :). I wouldnt like to do this walk back up to the comlex on a regular basis .... i think a taxi would be better.

Edited: 7:00 am, February 02, 2013
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
842 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orka sunlife and dolmus

Cheers Brian, will tell the Mrs

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orka sunlife and dolmus

mrconyac .. if you look at the photos on this site you will see how steep the road is .. i would say the length of the road is about 200 meters and steep ..

fethiyefocus.net/index.php/gallery/feb13/ork…

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
842 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orka sunlife and dolmus

Shown Mrs and she says she can manage it, always said I wouldnt go AI but as we are taking our 22yr old son thought it might be a better option as you know what some young men are with money and it means I won't have to keep subbing him ha! Ha!

Cheers for all the info Brian, we be ok as long as its finished by May 13th

5. Re: Orka sunlife and dolmus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 04, 2014