We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Lagoon Wedding

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Blue Lagoon Wedding

Hi all,

I am getting married at the Blue Lagoon, Olu Deniz and staying at LykiaWorld resort, Olu Deniz, i was looking for any advice from people who have been through a similar experience. Such as the travelling to get documents translated and blood testing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonny

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,246 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Lagoon Wedding

The company you book with will arrange for you to go to Antalya for all your documentation don't forget to take with you all original forms ie. birtth certificates. No blood tests needed unless you are resident in Turkey. My son was married at Sugar Beach last September. We got our own photographer, cake, flowers, wedding favours etc., There is an English lady that makes cakes to your specification and delivers them out to Olu. She is ridculously cheap and really good. Also another English lady with a shop in Fethiye who will make your personalised Wedding Favours. Both ladies have email and are on facebook.

We took our own French Champagne for the toast ( with the venue's permmission)as the Champagne you will pay for is Turkish and not too good.

Edited: 8:32 am, January 12, 2013
2. Re: Blue Lagoon Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 14, 2014