We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The White Hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
The White Hotel

I know it is very early and the season doesn't start for a few months yet but does anyone know what is happening to The White Hotel in 2013 . We stayed there last year and would gladly go back but can't see it on any websites . We have provisionally booked other accommodation but wondered if anyone knows any information about this hotel . It has one of the best sized pools in OD and nice and quiet as well .

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The White Hotel

There is a couple of mentions in a couple previous threads infering there is a doubtful future for the White hotel and it may be leased back to the Karbel.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The White Hotel

We thought that as well but not seen anything on Karbel Hotel information to suggest that . May find out more when season starts and people are in the resort .

istanbul
Level Contributor
2,989 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The White Hotel

The White Hotel is a psychological and somewhat erotic novel written by the English poet, translator and novelist D. M. Thomas. It was first published in January 1981 by Gollancz in Great Britain and in March 1981 by The Viking Press in the United States. It won the 1981 Cheltenham Prize.[1]

It has nothing to do with Fethiye or Olu. It take place in Germany.

And, if I remember the book well, you would not wish to spend time at that hotel. However, it is a terrific read and highly recommended, with or without any colour of shades at all.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The White Hotel

Holidays 4U have this hotel still on there books ... www.hotels4u.com/hotels/white-hotel.aspx

There are some reviews on TA here .. tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g312737-d6152…

If I hear of anything i will let you know

5. Re: The White Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 02, 2014