We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking at live webcam today

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
oxford
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking at live webcam today

Is it just me or do es anyone else feel vaguely sad at looking at the webcam now there is nobody there, no boats, no people! Or am I just envious of anyone living out there that can drive down to Olu Deniz on such a beautiful day and enjoy walking along the promenade enjoying that wonderful beach!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking at live webcam today

you're not on your own, whilst we have a glimmer of sun here, its also bitterly cold..and after spending the last few days in bed with a nasty virus...I am utterly jealous of those able to drive down to OD & walk along the beach in total peace & quiet! Without a hat, scarf or gloves...ahhh wouldn't that be lovely. X

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking at live webcam today

Lovely sunny day at OD today on the webcam, but the Fethiye webcam shows more people about and looks great for an alternative one to look at for a daily fix till next years holidays come around.

Well done FF for providing the link.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking at live webcam today

The weekends on the Fethiye prom can be very busy - many locals and visitors from outlying towns have a walk up and down just people watching and enjoying the views.

Also its amazing how many visit Olu Deniz beaches during the winter, but most will be out of view of the cameras.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
13,891 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking at live webcam today

I feel quite happy looking at the Fethiye webcam as it does not look too different from the Summer, plenty of people around and nice sunny days.

buzzbeachbar.com/oludeniz_buzz_beach_bar_liv…

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking at live webcam today

Looked at both again,and it looks lovely,there is a hand full of people having a walk in Olu just now..Will keep looking at both Oludeniz and Fethiye webcams through these winter days here at home,it chears me up...

Wendy

6. Re: Looking at live webcam today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 26, 2013